We aim to conduct our business in compliance with the requirements of the PDPA and respect your choices. Your information is collected for us to understand your needs better so that we can improve our services and also the way we communicate with you.
Collection of your Personal Data
Meat Pang may collect your personal information when you:
- Purchase our products online
- Sign up for our membership programme
- Subscribe to our e-newsletters
- Contact us with a product or service enquiry
- Participate in our contests, surveys, lucky draws and/ or other promotional activities
Visit our website
Types of Personal Data Collected
The information Meat Pang collects depends on the type of products and services you purchase and use.
Below are some examples:
- Personal Particulars – This may include name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, gender, and date of birth
- Your account information – For example, the membership programme you are enrolled in with us or other details related to your account
- Information on your purchase and use of our services – For example, your purchase history
The Use of Personal Data
Meat Pang may use your information for the following:
- Process your online orders
- Respond to enquiries and requests from you or people you have authorised
- Inform you about product and services updates
- Conduct market research and customer satisfaction surveys
- Membership matters where applicable, such as change in benefits and latest promotions
- Provide updates, offers, invitations to events and deliver advertising messages via SMS/ MMS, voice, email or your mailing address with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted under local laws and regulations
Transfer of Personal Data
Meat Pang may share your information with:
- Our business partners and vendors that we work with only for the purpose of delivering product and services that you have purchased or used through us
- Industry regulators and other government organisations, as required by local laws and regulations
- Financial institutions for purposes such as facilitating credit card payments
- Non-identifiable data to research institutions for market analysis purposes
The Handling of Personal Data
Meat Pang has implemented stringent measures to secure and protect your information and these include:
- Safeguard to prevent security breaches in our network and database systems
- Limits on access to information in our systems and the systems of our business partners and vendors
- Strict verification processes to prevent unauthorised access to information
Respecting your Contact Preferences
Meat Pang is committed to comply with the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions.
However, we may send marketing messages to your Singapore telephone number or email address if:
- You have given us consent, OR
- You have not registered with the national DNC Registry, OR
- The sending of such messages is permissible under applicable laws and regulations
Our marketing messages aim to update you about our exclusive offers, rewards programme and special deals from our preferred partners and advertisers. Kindly note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be able to continue to provide products and/ or services to you.
Have More Questions?
Should you have any feedback or enquiries related to your personal data or how Meat Pang may communicate with you, or if you wish to stop receiving promotional/ marketing messages, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about PDPA generally, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg.